She's kinda gigantic!
I can't believe my little Harper Shay is 3 months old already! She has such a big personality and makes each day 1000 times better! Here are a few things that she has been up to lately!
- Roughly 14lbs!
- She is the smiley-est baby and has given us a giggle here and there
- She has great head control
- She recognizes us and smiles when she sees us (also she stares intently at me constantly)
- She can roll from stomach to back
- She can push up on her hands
- She bats and reaches for toys, faces, and everything else that is in front of her
- Pretty sure she is teething already! Her hands stay in her mouth, sometimes both at the same time, and she is drooling like crazy!
- She has slept through the night several times. We swaddle her and if she doesn't wiggle free, she will sleep sometimes from 9pm-6am. However, if her arms come out of the swaddle she generally wakes herself up somewhere around 3am and is up again at 6. She is also still sleeping in her bassinet beside my bed. I plan on moving her to her room when she is sleeping through the night consistently and can sleep soundly out of her swaddle!